Pages

funny sms India - top indian sms, india free sms, send free sms online

funny sms India - top indian sms, india free sms, send free sms online - Hinglish SMS
You = cute ; You = hot ; You = sweet ; You = intelligent ; You = amazing ; You = perfect ; Me = liar.

I look at the stars, the stars r beautiful. Then I look at you...... I ...... I ....... I rather look at the stars again !

Santa singh tells his girlfriend, "come home tomorrow, no one will b at home". When she goes the next day to his home....... There was NO ONE at home

Aahat si koi aye to lagta hai ki tum ho. Hawa koi lehrayi to lagta hai ki tum ho. Ab tum hi batao, kya tum kisi BHOOT se kam ho ?

Why do U think I SMS u ? Is it because I care ? Or I miss u ? Or I love u ? Or I need You ? No It's b'coz... Timepass ke liye koi BAKRA chaiye !

I wanted to kill the sweetest, smartest and most beautiful person on this earth. But then, I thought........... Suicide is a crime !

Tohar chehra moti ke saman, Tohar chehra moti ke saman, Tohar chehra moti ke saman, Tohar chehra moti ke saman, Moti hamar kutte ka naam !

Zindagi mein teen cheezen kabhi bhi aa sakti hain..... PAISA..... MAUT..... Aur..... Aur..... Aur..... Mera SMS !

Hi! I am a virus & I am entering ur brain right now... Wait, hold on, Sorry, Unable to find ur brain.... I'm leaving now !

I saw you on the road that day. U were looking so fine. Ur face So divine. Ur walk so perfect. My heart started tossing a sweet song.... Who let the dogs out ??!

Santa Singh once went out to a movie from 9 to 12 but came out from the hall at 10. Why ?? Because, the name of the movie was DASTAK !

Arz kiya hai, Door se dekha to sntra tha, pass jake dekha to sntra tha, chil ke dekha to bhi sntra tha, Khake dekha to bhi sntra tha. Wah kya sntra tha !

I have bought new camera, So please smile..... Click !..... Sorry bhoot ka photo nahin aata.

Johny Walker : Mere pass bangla hai, gadi hai, bank loker hai, Kya hai tumhare pass ? Johny Leaver : Mere pass in sabki chabi hai !

Ek tum ho ki kitne acche ho, 1 tum ho ki kitne pyare ho, 1 tum ho ki kitne sunder ho, 1 tum kitne sacche ho, 1 hum hai ki jhooth bolte ja rahe hain.

Suraj Hua Madham , chand bhi chalne laga, mein thehra raha, zamin chalne lagi, sajna kya yehi pyaar hai ?? Nalayak, yeh pyar nahi EARTHQUAKE hai ! BHAAG !

Jab Jab tum angdai lete ho dam hamara nikal jata hai. Aye Jalim Deodrant lagane me tumhara kya jata hai ?!

unki gali se guzar rahe the kya ittefaq tha, unki gali se guzar rahe the kya ittefaq tha, unhoon ne phool phainka par gamla bhi saath tha !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails