Pages

funny bumper stickers

Funny Bumper Stickers

"I is a college student."
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
"Your kid may be an honor student but you're still an IDIOT!"
"I souport publik edekasion"
As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of SMART?
I majored in liberal arts. Would you like fries with that?
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
"Time is the best teacher; Unfortunately it kills all it's students!"
History does not repeat itself, historians merely repeat each other.
"Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?"
Does your train of thought have a caboose?
Circular Definition: see Definition, Circular.
Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails